How we use your personal information
- To correspond with you about our products and services
- To verify your identity and protect confidentiality, ensuring your privacy and the smooth running of our business
- To conduct our regular business with you, including to set up and maintain our trade account facilities
- To communicate with you regarding your enquiries, through our sales, servicing and accounting processes
- To ensure the correct dispatch and delivery of our products to you and your customers
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and industry guidelines
- To keep you updated with our product information, pricing and occasional promotions
- For our account customers, your information may be shared with 3rd party credit checking agencies to verify your information and gain approval for opening a credit account.
- Occasionally, when payments are overdue the details you have provided may be used to help in recovering the outstanding debt
- We try to limit the sharing of personal data and will only divulge information to 3rd parties when it is necessary to perform our duties, deliver your services and when we are under a legal obligation to do so.
Occasionally we may also disclose personal information to 3rd parties in other circumstances these include:
- For product recall
- To protect the rights and safety of those working for P.A.C.T. Services Ltd and our associates.
- On request from a government body or industry regulator
- During the sale of our company, or negotiations with another company in which the prospective buyer may wish to look into the company assets and current business levels
- To protect customers and suppliers may use your personal details if we are pursuing or validating a fraud investigation
Your rights and access to the information
- You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you or your company
- If the data is found to be inaccurate you have the right to have this amended
- You may request that we delete/remove your information from our records and we will do this as long as we are not under a legal obligation to retain it. On these occasions we will keep the information for the minimum period required.
- You can request that the information we hold may only be used for specific purposes, e.g. for instance you may choose to opt out of mailing promotions but remain as a customer
- We do not currently use automated processing or profiling, but if we do so in the future you may object to a decision made by our company when it is solely automated
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Or by post to P.A.C.T. Services Ltd, Unit 5A, Elder, Road, Lees, Oldham, OL4 3DZ
P.A.C.T. Services Ltd